By IppolitovichOpenViX 6.2 is based on the OE-Alliance-core branch 5.1.
The easiest way to flash latest OpenVix image is to do the following:
Download the image to your receiver's storage device
Blue button > ViX > Image manager > Yellow (Downloads) > Select OpenViX > Select image version > Press OK
You will see the download status
Once downloaded, you should still be in Image manager and the latest image should be highlighted.
Ensure you have the correct image selected then press the Blue button (Flash)
The new image will flash and box will reboot when completed
You can then restore settings and plugins from OpenViX 6.1 (and earlier) series images after you have flashed the image. This will restore most things to how you had them before.
RESTORE PROCESS WILL NOT RESTORE PLUGINS THAT ARE NOT ON THE CURRENT PLUGIN SERVER. THESE MUST BE INSTALLED MANUALLY.
So what is different in OpenViX 6.2?
OpenViX 6.2 builds on the success of 6.0 and aims to bring you the important things such as improved stability and bug fixes, rather than gimmicks.
The main change from version 6.0 to version 6.2 has been to upgrade from oe-alliance-core branch 5.0 to 5.1. The OE (Open Embedded) core on which the image is built has also undergone major changes, updates and fixes, and uses the latest bitbake version. Also the enigma2 codebase has been updated to remove Python 2 backwards compatibility code that is no longer needed.
It is now possible to display the menu as a horizontal scrolling list (requires a compatible skin, currently Magic-FHD or Simple1080).
Contains experimental FCC (fast channel change) code for hardware that supports this (Vu+ models with FBC tuners).
***Password required for FTP, TELNET & SSH!*** SEE GUIDE HERE!
Extensive changes "under the covers" to meet python3.10 requirements.
Some plugins may no longer be supported (depends on source availability etc) or still may need code changes
Has been extensively piloted over last 5 months.
By IppolitovichWhat is new
- New drivers :
AB-Com Pulse 4k y AB-Com Pulse 4k mini :
Arreglado el cambio automático HDR-SDR
remove ci support
fix deepstandby time display.
fix front time display.
fix display signal snr ( signal finder) percent and db value.
added zapmode interface. ( mute, hold )
fix hdmi cec operation.
sound in Youtube
"SPLIT SCREEN" screen mode in PIP
Jump function in playback recorded file. After jumping, it would take 2~3 sec to fix a/v sync.
The remote channel doesnt work in plugin "spzRemoteChannels" & remoteChannelConverter
Power button doesnt work after Deep Standby : we made new and old RCU work
update bootoption files
Zgemma H7 :
add microsoft keyboard support
- New OE-Alliance Core 5.0
- Update python to 3.8.5
- Update Kodi to 19.4 Matrix
- Add Chromium for HiSilicon receivers.
- Update Zerotier to 1.8.9.
- Update rclone to 1.58.1.
- Add option to not include the items in the EIT (those little numbers shown in the channel information for M+)
- Add Wireguard support for Vu+ Solo2 and Mutant HD51.
- New Plugin SinriConnect to control your enigma2 receiver with Alexa or Google Home.
- New Bootlogo, thanks to @pepeman
By IppolitovichNew hardware support:
Add AB-COM PULSe 4K mini
Added Qviart Dual remote
Update Televes dCSS LNB & switch
Unicable add switches Unitron dCSS 422, Inverto ISKY UST CUO80. Also add manufacturer item numbers
Add AVS2 support (Zgemma)
Add remote hd66se
Rtl8821cu restore support for kernels between 2.6.40 and 4.19
Maxytec add multiboxpro 2GB model
Add USB DVB driver for Vuplus Tuner Turbo2
Add hd66se model
Add zgemma H8 remote
Unicable add IDLU-24UL40-PLSTM-BPP
Unicable add Inverto IDLU-32UL42-UNBOO-OPP
New or improved Plugins and Settings:
CI support 1.4 standard
GStreamer: Upgrade to version 1.18.5
Add android dual boot menu option
About - hdmi-cec address to box info (if is cec enabled)
Removed systemtime plugin, as it is now built into Enigma2
added ndisc6, tools for IPv6 networks,
Update busybox seperately to avoid opkg concurrency issues
Harddisk: Create "movie" directory after formatting a device
HDMI-CEC - display address in description if cec is enabled only
Added "images" folder (for your own image collection) and "imagebackups" (to be able to flash backupsuite images)
Disable OSCam clockfix again
Add Smargo reader to oscam.server config
Updated zerotier to 1.8.4
Ffmpeg: Add libx264 encoder, required to convert avi to ts( duo4k not support avi codec)
Added the xstreamity plugin to the feed
Added enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream to the feed
Add cronie to the feed
Add Fast Channel Change support (FCC), FCC only works on VU+ hardware, needs driver support
Change default epg.dat location to /media/hdd
Lower the priority of the FCC plugin so it does not show on top
fix audio when plugin Quad pip enabled
Add "Http(s) stream start delay" setting -If stream from another box(old default delay 0 ms)
[frontend] update snr/db "GIGA DVB-T2/C NIM (TT3L10)
Add the fcc plugin to the images of fbc-capable hardware
The keytranslation.xml can be placed in /etc/enigma2/ ( => is in directory with user settings)
Look and feel changes:
As always many translation/language improvements, thanks to all the translators!!!
Added Qviart Dual to OWIF
Edision: Update kernel to 5.15
Zgemma: Update drivers "se" models
Qviart: removed lunixco model
Gigablue: add support for WinTV-dualHD
Zgemma: H8: fix deepsleep
Ab-com: Update abcom-dvb-modules-pulse4kmini
Zgemma H8: fix aac-he audio
ET10000: rename v3d-nxpl -> v3d-mipsel
Many updates for Kodi on multiple receivers
Zgemma tryfix dvd player from e2 Menue
Updated many drivers with kernel 5.15 support
Ab-com [ethwol] disable vfd if WakeOnLAN is enabled, if turn on the "Wake on Lan"(set 'on' /proc/stb/power/wol) and put the receiver into deep standby mode, the display does not turn off.
Update h8 fix screenshot, CSA, picture frame by change reslution and Support new dvb tuners
Fix mistake blindscan file,
Fix deepstandby time display.
Fix front time display.
Fix display signal snr ( signal finder) percent and db value.
Added zapmode interface. ( mute, hold )
Fix blindscan problem.
Fix hdmi cec operation.
Abcom: Update pulse4kmini
update drivers to fixed issues of FULL HD skin
add auto framerate support and improve TP lock
add new RCU support
fix remote issue
Zgemma: H8: fix gpio table
add new RCU support
fix remote issue
Octagon: Add auto framerate support and improve TP lock
H8: fix gpio table
h8 update kernel patch map
Abcom: Improved blindscan
Many KODI improverments, plugin and drivers
Don't import from the fallback before the network is up
Minidlna latest version no longer compatible with OE Zeus
Vuplus-tuner-turbo2 not supported on gen1 boxes
FCC only works on VU+ hardware, needs driver support
CIFS guest mounts without username/password no longer work, see here for more information
If you have such a mount, enter "guest" for username and password, instead of leaving those fields blank, BEFORE you upgrade to 8.2-release.
By IppolitovichOpenBh 5.1 is based on the OE-Alliance 5.1 core.
The main change from OpenBh 5.0 to OpenBh 5.1 is that Python has been upgraded from Python 3.9 to Python 3.10 and 99% of the old redundant Python2 code has now been removed completely.
Extensive changes to meet Python3.10 requirements.
Fixed all known issues with FCC on Vu+boxes... (Channel number and usb tuners with no video).
If your favourite plugins no longer work, you will need to contact the plugin authors to ask them to update their plugins for Python3.
By Ippolitovich– OE update
– XML updates
– SH4 driver updates for OEM/brand/model/rid/stbid in Information screen, thanks to Audioniek (also you could read pti_descrambler.c and see what I wrote about PowerVu so any idea would be appreciated)
– LCD4linux plugin 5.1-r8q for Open Vision
– Open WebIF updates and fixes
– Pre-install all graphic drivers (opengl, libgles and …)
– setup.xml fix by norhap
Do not online update/upgrade from 10.2 to 10.3, you need to reflash!
Keep in mind we have our own kernels and specific drivers so multibooting our images means YOU WILL LOSE some functions.
opkg update; opkg upgrade
GStreamer – 1.18.3-r0 (stable)
python – 2.7.18-r0
GCC – 10.2-r0
Glibc – 2.33-r0
OpenSSL – 1.1.1j-r0
Busybox – 1.33.0-r0
FFmpeg – 4.3.2-r0 (latest stable)
exteplayer3 – 68
wget – 1.21.1-r0
curl – 7.75.0-r0
GnuTLS – 3.7.0-r0
Binutils – 2.36-1
By Ippolitovich- OE-Alliance 4.3
- GStreamer 18.104.22.168
- Python 2.7.15
- actual base
- current drivers
- ****** packages
- cleared and optimized
- update channel list and picon
- a lot of fixes and updates
- optional: KODI 18.5 (where is possible)
- ****** FHD skin HYPERION
- update Polish translation
- update Russian translation
Special THX OE-alliance and all betatesters.
FTP login: root, passwd: pkteam
By IppolitovichAdd Duo4K SE Support
Various bug fixed and tweaks in the background
By IppolitovichWith modular, flexible VTi skins
VTi Bootlogos and Radiomode Logo.
Short press on blue button opens VTi Panel, long press opens Pluginmenu
Support for FTDI chipset cardreader like smargo and easymouse2
Running Softcam shown in the Infobar
MovieList with extended functions
Support for full image backup and restore (restore not for 4K-receivers)
Supports VTi image flash online (not for 4K-receivers)
Restore Plugins, Bouquets, Settings, etc. during installation
Remove preinstalled packages during installation (VTi Zero)
Support delayed descrambling in standby (Solo 4K, Uno 4K, Uno 4K SE, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Duo 4K, Duo 4K SE)
By SatuserOpenLD 1.8 Vu+ Solo SE Images
* Kernel: Depends on the model will be one version or another. (Modified and optimized Javilonas)
* Enigma2: 25/10/2014 (Sources Own)
* Open Source: Post count too low, please post in introductions to unlock all forum features. and Post count too low, please post in introductions to unlock all forum features.
* Image: OpenLD - 25/10/2014
* BusyBox: v1.22.1 (optimized for javilonas)
* Drivers: Most current date (depending on the model will be one version or another)
* Default Skin: MetrixHD Post count too low, please post in introductions to unlock all forum features.
* Webinterface: OpenWebif OWIF Version 0.4.2 (Updated)
* Distro Version: 1.8 - OpenLD (no official test)
* Expert mode enabled by default
* Maintain the Bootlogo
* Multiple changes in Enigma2 Post count too low, please post in introductions to unlock all forum features. (Various Bugs Fixed)
* Updated Drivers in several models (Gigablue, VuPlus, Ixuss, Dreambox)
* Updated several addons plugins.
* Fixed problem with CCcam / Oscam Blue Panel.
* Added new option Create BackUP image (removing full backup)
* Fixed problem installing packages manually from the command.
* Fixed some texts in the Blue Panel
* Fixed problem in the blue info panel now displays info correctly modeled.
* Added information BogoMips info MHz and blue panel.
* Fixed problems with tuners on VuPlus and updated drivers
* New kernel 3.9.6 in EU and SE Gigablues old version.
* New Drivers Ixuss one
* New drivers Gigablue Quad / QuadPlus and 800 EU / SE Plus
* Fixed bugs in decoding Gigablue DTT.
* Fixed bugs IPCH Gigablue record & streaming.
* Fixed bugs in Gigablue AVSYNC FIX ts.
* TranscodingSetup fix default value.
* Various tweaks and fixes in GigaBlueVFDControl
* Fixed several bugs in AutoBouquetsMaker.
* Surely now I forget some things: p
Blue Panel Blue button >> OpenLD
Green button >> Plugins
Green Button Green Button >> ADDONS >>
Red Button Blue Button >> Services >>
Yellow Button Sound >> Configure
Red Button >> Electronic Program Guide