By IppolitovichOpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm7025 от 20131201
How to Flash using the http method
Download our latest image
Shut down the Dreambox into deep standby (use the menu or flip the power switch)
Connect the Dreambox and the PC to the network. You need a DHCP capable modem or server, or configure your PC to do so. If you’re unsure, simply try if step 6 succeeds. If you connect the Dreambox directly to a PC, just enable the “internet sharing” function on the PC which will enable its DHCP function.
Press and hold the “down” button to the left of the display. While holding the down button, press the power button or flip the switch to start it.
Wait for the text “* * * STOP * * *” to appear in the display. Then you can release the down button.
On the display, an IP address appears, usually in the form “192.168.1.42”. Start a browser on your PC and go to this address, e.g. “http://192.168.1.42/”.
You should get a web page for the Dreambox. At the bottom is a link that says “Upgrade firmware”, follow this link.
Select the image .nfi file with the browse button, and press the “Flash” button. Also press the “reboot when finished” button, so that the box will restart once the update is ready.
By IppolitovichИмидж от группы iHAD (Gemini 3)
Для появления Blu Panel вам необходимо после установки самого имиджа в меню Plugin выбрать установку Gemini3 Wizard (Install Gemini Plugin).
Enigma2 from 24.03.2011
Plugins from 24.03.2011
Skins from 24.03.2011
Drivers from 09.03.2011 (DM500hd, DM800, DM800se, DM8000)
Drivers from 08.12.2010(DM7025)
Secondstageloader 83 (DM500hd, DM800, DM800se, DM7025, DM8000)
Experimental / own update feed
Extras / included changes:
- Gemini plugin reade (GeminiWizard already included)
- switch ON/OFF EPG-Progress in %, adjoustable in the customization menu
- PipZap by @ ritzMo
- Set space between channelname and EPG info, adjoustable in the customization menu
- Picture-rotation if exif tag available, adjoustable in the customization menu
- pipZap and VirtualZap plugin.py adapted. (no crash anymore)
- dcccamd removed from the image
- sambaserver removed from the image
- own iCVS bootlogos by yvessun
- Support for Smargo usb Cardreader FTDI_SIO and PL203
- CrossEPG Release 179
- Spinner fix (bootlogo)
- Startvolume set down to 30%
- Expert mode as standard in the customization menu
- Adapted view in screen HelpMenuList
- GraphMultiEPG incl. Picons
- GraphMultiEPG colored
- Adapted view in screen PluginList
- iCVS adapted Keymapxml
- Adapted view in screen Pictureplayer
- Adapted view in screen Serviceinfo
- Adapted view in screen Movielist
- Adapted view in screen ClockToText
- Change of Yes/No in the startwizard at the child safety pin question
- MHW EPG activated
- Ready for Karatelight from @mamba0815 and LowFat from @gutemine
- DVD Burn removed from 8K image, can/should be installed over the feed.
- rt2570 and rt3070 WLAN drivers added to the feed
- IPv6 and CPU FREQ Kerneladaptions
- myChannelSelection by @adenin
- listbox_fix by @adenin
- on/off bouquet + button (direct access to the bouquet with +, selectable in menu -> customize
* Kernel prepared for Multiboot
* CryptSymbols can be displayed as images now (for example look inside the xkin.xml)
* The Jukebox can handle Audio-CDs now (for DM800 and DM7025 you have to install further 2 LIBS). Please load the driver for CDFS (BP->Settings->Kernel-Modules)
* The Jukebox can show 3 covers at the same time now, which are cached too (settings in the Jukebox menu)
* We saved about 20 screens at the skins (Info at BPskin.py)
* Small InfoScreen in Menu->Info->Gemini-Config about the settings Gemini saves and manages. The config file can be saved immediately (ie for Backup)
* TPMD (TPM-Daemon by DMM) can be deactevated by BP->Daemons
* USB devices will be mounted by their names now
* NTFS-Filesystem (Windows) can be mounted as Read-Write (This has to be installed from BP->Settings->Extensions->GeminiServer->Plugins
* Fan- and Temperaturesensors added to the Hardwareoverview (Menu-Info-Hardware)
Fixes + Updates:
* Jukebox, Dreamnetcast
* Network Information (Menu->Info->Hardware)
* see CVS